If you did not find the answer to your question below, please contact us either by phone or fill in your information below and we will be happy to assist you.
1) DO I NEED A DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION TO COME FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY OR MASSAGE ?
No, you can just call and make an appointment. Physical Therapists and Registered Massage Therapists have direct access for clients. Some insurances might need a doctor's prescription before paying for services.
2) FEES FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT?
3) WHAT IS THE COST FOR DRY NEEDLING OR ACUPUNCTURE?
If client desires to get dry needling, it is incorporated in the usual physiotherapy fee.
4) WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVE HAD AN AUTO ACCIDENT?
Phone your insurance as soon as possible after the car accident to report the accident..
Then contact us as soon as possible to make an appointment. We will guide you through the process
and help you with the necessary paperwork so you can access treatment.
5) WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAD A WORK INJURY?
Let your employer know. Then make an appointment with the clinic, so we can assess you and send the
assessment to WCB for approval of treatments.
6) HOW LONG DO APPOINTMENTS LAST?
Physical Therapy appointments last about 45 minutes. Multiple body parts take longer.
Massages last between 30 to 90 minutes a session.
A Footmaxx Assessment for orthotics lasts 30 minutes
7) WHAT DO I BRING FOR THE FIRST VISIT?
Please bring your Alberta Health Insurance Card and Extended Health Care information
as well as one other ID. If you had an auto accident, please bring your auto insurance