If you did not find the answer to your question here, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
1) DO I NEED A DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION TO COME FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY OR MASSAGE ?
No, you can just call and make an appointment. Physical Therapists and Registered Massage Therapists have direct access for clients. Some insurances might need a doctor's prescription before paying for services.
2) WHAT DO I PAY FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSESSMENTD ?
Private fee is $99.00. Assessment and treatment on the first day is $99.
This can be claimed from your extended health care. Most insurances can be direct billed.
Fee for senior's (over 65 years) for assessment and treatment is $90.00
WCB, MVA/Auto insurance and AHS fees differ from above.
3) WHAT IS THE COST OF A SUBSEQUENT PHYSICAL THERAPY TREATMENT?
Private fee is $70.00. Senior's fee is $ 60:00.
Treatment of 2 or more body parts are $100.00. Seniors pay $90.00
4) WHAT IS THE FEE FOR ORTHOTICS?
Lower Quadrant assessment is $99:00
Orthotics fee is $400. Orthotics expedition is $450.
Second pair is $260.
Most extended health insurances cover the costs of orthotics.
Most insurances require a doctor's prescription. We provide the required reports and scan or foam cast
so the insurance will cover the cost.
Client needs to pay and then submit the receipt.
5) WHAT IS THE FEE FOR VESTIBULAR REHABILITATION?
Assessment and first treatment is $115
Second treatment $95 , third and subsequent visits $90
6) WHAT IS THE COST FOR PELVIC HEALTH (only available at Millbourne)
Assessment and first treatmenti s $145
Subsequent treatment is $99
7) WHAT IS THE COST FOR ACUPUNCTURE?
Assessment and 1st treatment (90 minutes) is $100
Treatment (60 minutes) is $70
8) WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVE HAD AN AUTO ACCIDENT?
Phone your insurance as soon as possible after the car accident to report the accident..
Then contact us as soon as possible to make an appointment. We will guide you through the process
and help you with the necessary paperwork so you can access treatment.
9) WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAD A WORK INJURY?
Let your employer know. Then make an appointment with the clinic, so we can assess you and send the
assessment to WCB for approval of treatments.
10) HOW LONG DO APPOINTMENTS LAST?
Physical Therapy appointments last about 45 minutes. Multiple body parts take longer.
Massages last between 30 to 90 minutes a session.
A Footmaxx Assessment for orthotics lasts 30 minutes
11) WHAT DO I BRING FOR THE FIRST VISIT?
Please bring your Alberta Health Insurance Card and Extended Health Care information
as well as one other ID. If you had an auto accident, please bring your auto insurance